a RISC OS application
By Chris Johnson
A simple little app that interfaces to the backup application !7backup, by Steve Revill, of 7th Software
, and produces a small progress display to keep an eye on while 7backup is doing its stuff.
Note that this utility is only of use if you are also using 7backup.
7bupstats is 26/32-bit neutral and
should run on RISC OS 3, 4, 5 and 6, and has also been tested
successfully on the BeagleBoard (ARMv7/Cortex-A8/OMAP3 port) running
RISC OS 5.17.
You may download the following file(s), which are zip archives.
7bupstats version 0.37
(23 Dec 2011) - Complete version, file size 68 KB.
Versions from 0.30 allow you to choose whether or not you wish 7bupstats to install an iconbar icon.
Changes in this version
- Added facility to permanently STOP a backup that is in progress. Needs v. 1.18 or later of 7backup
- Allows the status window position on the desktop to be saved over sessions
- Incorrect handling of certain hotkey events fixed
- Allows the backup to be paused and resumed from the status window
- Now includes an HTML help file
- Clearing of status fields on initialisation fixed.
- A new option (in iconbar menu) to auto open and close the status window when 7backup starts and ends a backup.